New iOS app

Just updated the app. Last update before the release.

haawa said... Just updated the app. Last update before the release.
It's perfect 

Could you add back and forward navigation buttons to the web browser? 

Izana said... Could you add back and forward navigation buttons to the web browser? 
 Yeah, sure. Will do.

at this point I feel like one of these days someones gonna post an iOS app so damn good they’ll just hire the person who made it to make an official one, and I actually expect it because they’re out of beta now

So when will the app be released?

Works fine on the iPhone 4S and it is now easy and practical to use, especially with the fast forward script. Thanks!

soliche said... Works fine on the iPhone 4S and it is now easy and practical to use, especially with the fast forward script. Thanks!
 ă‚ˆă‹ăŁăŸă­

I was thinking about the status bar at the top. I can hide it for even more space. What do you think? (I'm asking primarily you because you are on smallest supported screen ).

Hello. Can you invite me contacto[at]proyectomx.com I have an iphone6 version 8.4.1

thanks

haawa said... Just updated the app. Last update before the release.
 Seems a bit late to join the testing brigade. I look forward to the release though.
(My email also has my name in it)

thanks for the invitation to the beta, the only thing i would like to add is that the kanji are very small on an iphone 6 plus.

thanks

I never did get an invite to test it out. but  seeing that its getting out of testing soon i can use the old one till. Once this one is released i can finally get the wife to switch to the Apple side.

Any chance on getting this for iOS7?

Another piece of feedback on notifications - they’re working a bit better, but don’t make any noise either as a alert or a banner, so sometimes hard to pick them out from all my other notifications.

daspa said... Any chance on getting this for iOS7?
 Will investigate on that, no guaranties tho.
{}
Begin typing here...
leneux said... Another piece of feedback on notifications - they're working a bit better, but don't make any noise either as a alert or a banner, so sometimes hard to pick them out from all my other notifications.
 Great feedback, totally agree. I will fix this before release.

Hi, I use the old WK app on iPhone, which apparently has disappeared. Very happy to help with the testing your app. Cheers, Julien

yoshindustry (at) gmail (dot) com

I have been recently using the android app while waiting for this to be released and I notidec it has dictionary meanings in the explanations in the details. Could some thing like be included in the release, as well as forum and kanji and non review info access.

Sorry if tis a lot . i dont know what the end result is as im not a tester just trying to make suggestions now that im really taking a look at the android  version.

Hi, thanks for adding me to the pre-release testing, so far the basic features are working like they should and I haven’t had any issues/bugs at all (I recently did a reset, so my testing was rather limited). One thing that I noticed is that at the end of my review session, I get the recap screen. However, to leave that screen the only option is to click “Cancel” at the bottom, which gets confusing, perhaps should be replaced by “Done” or “Return home”. As someone mentioned before, there is a typo on Available on the main screen.

It would be useful to have name/current level somewhere, as well as the estimated time to graduate from the current level at some point. So would an item status (perhaps a counter showing % of gurued items).

Thanks for the good work on this, super helpful and looking forward to next improvements to the app for which I would definitely be willing to pay something to support the development efforts as it’s really useful.

All the best, 
Julien

{}
Begin typing here...
yoshindustry said... Hi, thanks for adding me to the pre-release testing, so far the basic features are working like they should and I haven't had any issues/bugs at all (I recently did a reset, so my testing was rather limited). One thing that I noticed is that at the end of my review session, I get the recap screen. However, to leave that screen the only option is to click "Cancel" at the bottom, which gets confusing, perhaps should be replaced by "Done" or "Return home". As someone mentioned before, there is a typo on Available on the main screen.

It would be useful to have name/current level somewhere, as well as the estimated time to graduate from the current level at some point. So would an item status (perhaps a counter showing % of gurued items).

Thanks for the good work on this, super helpful and looking forward to next improvements to the app for which I would definitely be willing to pay something to support the development efforts as it's really useful.

All the best, 
Julien
 Thnx for kind words. Will take that in count. 
As for now user info screen is low priority task, and will be implemented in far future. I would like to polish up this small core functionality and to roll it out ASAP. 

App will be free of charge and without in app purchases. WaniKani kindly gave me free year of subscription, so I think I'm good. Also all the cheering here and my own need in this app is good enough reason to make it.

So keep giving your feedback, I will take it in count sooner or later.