Introducing Mobile AlliCrab for WaniKani, an unofficial universal iPhone/iPad app for iOS 11 or later.
If you would like to be involved in beta testing future versions of this app, please sign up here: https://testflight.apple.com/join/K7OOa3bb
- Do reviews and lessons with an in-app web browser, with support for community-produced user scripts. (All user scripts are disabled by default and must be enabled in the app settings.)
- Close but no cigar: [Userscript] Prevent "Your answer was a bit off" answers from being accepted a.k.a. "Close But No Cigar"
- Jitai: Jitai (字体): The font randomizer that fits
- WaniKani Improve: WaniKani Improve 2.2.2 — faster and smarter reviews
- WaniKani Override (also known as the “ignore answer” script): [Userscript] Wanikani Override ("ignore answer button")
- Offline access to item data, with the ability to search by meaning or reading
- Receive notifications when reviews are due
- Lists upcoming reviews in the review timeline
- Progress for current-level radicals and kanji, including time until next review and quickest time to Guru
- Notification Centre widget
Things I would like to do
- Offline reviewing
- Historical charts of prior level durations
- Kanji stroke order diagram
- Apple Watch support
Feature requests and bug reports can be made by either posting in this thread, creating an issue in the GitHub repository, or by mailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GitHub repo: https://github.com/cplaverty/KeitaiWaniKani