Hello WK community!
I hope you’re all doing well :D. I’m trying to compile a list of videos, books, audio, etc. created for Japanese children that revolve around teaching numbers and teaching how to tell time. If you’ve come across any native resources like this, I’d love to know about it!
Alternatively / additionally, if you go a googlin’, let me know what terms you use, so maybe I can find additional resources using those terms. Since I’m not a fluent Japanese speaker, it can be challenging to know what to google to find what I want.
Thanks for your help!
Edit: I’ll compile the list at the top, so I can better keep track.
- for preschoolers http://happylilac.net/sansu-h.html
- multiplication table posters http://happylilac.net/kuku.html
- counters posters https://print-kids.net/print/poster/kazoekata-hyou/ and http://happylilac.net/sk1806111217.html
- units of measurement http://happylilac.net/sy-unit.html
- 1st grade http://happylilac.net/ssk/sk1808201132.html
- 2nd grade http://happylilac.net/ssk/sk1808201134.html
- 3rd grade http://happylilac.net/ssk/sk1811201016.html
- soroban (Japanese abacus) https://print-kids.net/print/other/soroban-yomikata/
- for preschoolers http://happylilac.net/tokei.html and https://print-kids.net/print/sansuu/tokei/
- 1st grade http://happylilac.net/ssk/sk1809201045.html
- 2nd grade http://happylilac.net/ssk/sk1809201050.html
- 3rd grade http://happylilac.net/ssk/sk1810190952.html
- calendar display http://happylilac.net/calendarwork-h-1806.html
- posters http://happylilac.net/tokei-hyo.html
- a board game http://happylilac.net/dkg2017-013.html