My level 60 post, My cake, and My introduction (笑)

Well done! Thanks for sharing your story <3
Enjoy your first trip to Japan in 2023 !!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll do my best from here on out to leave the WaniKani nest!

Thanks! Have you by chance, went to Japan? If so, I’m open for any suggestions to visit :slight_smile:

Could you tell me which script you use for Item info expander? The one I found is from 2017 and (for me at least) is broken. In that thread is an altered version made by someone else but both have the same results - the item info disappears after 0.0001 seconds :-/

Double Check itself can expand info.

Mine is not enabled, because I use another custom script.

1 Like

Thank you, I have that enabled but then it only shows the reading or meaning info and I have to click on ‘more info’ to see everything. I was hoping there is a script that shows everything after you get it wrong without having to click on ‘more info’.
That would save me quite a lot of mouseclicks :wink:

Congrats!!!

Fantastic to see how you managed to pick up the pace midway. I think most people go the other way, losing their motivation. Great source of inspiration as I just started! How much time did it take you on average each day?

1 Like

As simple as this seems to work. It’s probably going to be more reliable with Item Info Injector, however.

Also, you would see readings in meaning questions, and vice versa.

// ==UserScript==
// @name         WaniKani All Info Expander
// @namespace    http://www.wanikani.com
// @version      0.1
// @description  Automatically click "Show All Information"
// @author       polv
// @match        *://www.wanikani.com/*/session*
// @icon         https://www.google.com/s2/favicons?sz=64&domain=wanikani.com
// @grant        none
// ==/UserScript==

(function () {
  'use strict';

$.jStorage.listenKeyChange('questionCount', () => {
    setTimeout(() => {
      const elShowInfo = document.querySelector('#all-info');
      if (elShowInfo) {
        elShowInfo.click();
      }
    }, 1000);
  });
})();
3 Likes

That works perfectly, thanks so much!!

Glad it can be inspiring to you! I tend to do my reviews throughout the day, not always getting it to 0, most come at night, which is when I finally get really focused and just knock them all out. I can’t really name an exact time but it was easily over 2 hours.

I don’t really recommend that pace though. You just need to be aware of when you do your newly unlocked kanji to manipulate when you level up. That way you can plan out how many kanji you want to do a day and so on. It could take some experimenting, but just keep in mind, as you level up more, the workload will increase, so it’s best to not just do all lessons at once, even if you can handle it now.

1 Like

Glad you got that sorted out, but oddly enough I’m using the 2017 one.

1 Like

I see. I tried RTK twice and burned out, so I have some concepts about how SRS piles up. Over 2 hours does seem like quite a lot indeed ^^’ I guess I’ll as as it comes and will slow down if it gets out of hand : D
Congrats again!

1 Like

I haven’t been yet, I’m hoping to visit in the coming year as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey HaseebYousfani! I am a little late to the party on this one, but congratulations on reaching level 60, it’s quite an achievement, so I would like to add some more cake to it!

Here ya go! :point_down:

cakechop

-Nick at WK

2 Likes

おめでとうございます🥳

2 Likes