My Journey of 368 days (+ The Ultimate Guide for WK 📖 )

I can see that you’re level 8 by now :grin: Going smoothly! :muscle: I’m glad that the guide helped you figuring things out and I look forward to see you going through those lessons :slight_smile: Welcome to the forums.

I might have beaten Wanikani but she did it to grammar :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for the kind words :slight_smile: Look forward to engage with you more often on the forums and hope that everything goes smoothly with your studies ^^

Hiiiii, I remember you! :smiley:

Careful with not burning out. I know you succeeded last time by going through 20+ levels at a pretty good speed, but remember that consistency is King :slight_smile: Your study plan sounds lovely. Work on integrating it in your daily routine and that will lead you to success. Best of luck my friend!

I’ve added Lesson Filter and Prioritize Overdue Reviews to substitute the reorder ultimate 2 script because I think that the later is easier to abuse, either in terms of skipping lessons and ordering reviews by level for example. This latter can be very harmful in one’s learning because if you have 2 similar kanji that you can’t distinguish and you know that one of them is closer in level to those items you’ve been reviewing, it will spoil you the answer. This is just an example on how that script can be harmful, so I opted to give those 2 that will satisfy pretty much all needs of the users :slight_smile:

3 Likes