Monthly Subscription Level

Hello, I’m new here
Wanna ask something, if I unsubscribe my monthly subscription, then I’ll subscribe again next week, will I back to level 4 again or I’ll start from my latest level before unsubscribe?
Thanks in advanced before

1 Like

I am pretty sure you don’t lose your progress. But i am not sure i understood what you mean

2 Likes

I’m quite sure OP wants to know whether they’ll lose progress if they unsubscribe for a while. You’re correct in saying that they won’t. Whenever they resubscribe, they’ll begin where they left off.

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply!
I’m sorry if this is kinda confusing, english isn’t my first language :v: I have a little problem with the payment method for the renewal monthly subscription so I was wondering what if I just click unsubscribe and then subscribe again for monthly will I lose the progress or not and since you said I don’t lose the progress so I think it answered! Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes! Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

I think the SRS of all levels will be paused, except for levels 1 up to 3, which will continue as normal, as they are free for everyone.

2 Likes

i tried it and yes you right! other than level 1 to 3, all of them disappeared from the SRS system and once im again they reappear to the review

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.