Method of madness

Since I’ve started this journey, I’ve found a method that has worked for me so far (I think so anyway). When I had noticed that the kanji spelling and the vocabulary combinations were the same, in quite a few instances; I started only choosing the vocabulary words that had kept the spelling that I was working on. Yes, I realize that I’ll end up learning all that the levels have to offer, I thought “if I use this method, I can learn quicker and burn the spelling in my mind better, without having to remember a bunch of different ones all at once”. So far this has served me well, however there are draw-backs. Here of late, I’ve been wondering “if I had someone ask me the english name of the kanji, since level 1 till now, could I correctly write each one, with the proper kun or on’yomi spelling?” I’d like to think so, but it remains to be seen. I’m presently about to finish level 5, with quite a few in the master and enlightened area; so this habit isn’t set yet. So if anyone has a better way to learn well, I’m open to suggestions. :brain:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.