MANGA VOTING ! What is your favorite manga?

Hi guys ! Have you ever read Japanese manga like Chihayafuru, Detective Conan, Doraemon,… ? If you do, which one you like the most ? I will show the result next week! :blush:

4 Likes

I have read a lot of manga, although not a lot in Japanese.

Some of my favorites are Yotsubato!, Beck, Kiseijuu, Planetes, Elfen Lied, Akumetsu, Nazo no Kanojo X, Saikyou Densetsu Kurosawa, Oyasumi Punpun, Hoshi no Samidare, Spirit Circle, About Death, Fujimi Lovers, and a lot more. :smiley:

How about yours?

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply. My favorite is Chihayafuru and Detective Conan!

1 Like

I haven’t read Chihayafuru, but I’ve read some Detective Conan volumes, and it’s pretty interesting.
They are pretty famous, too. :slight_smile:

I never continued Conan because it’s just too long, and lately I’m reading finished manga.

Are you familiar with MyAnimeList?
I’m currently part of the staff in the Manga Reading Challenge, this is basically if you want to read some more manga, but you could also use it to learn about new titles and stuff like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You should try Chihayafuru, it is very interesting. :wink:
Your website MyAnimeList is very interesting, thank you for sharing it ! :smile:

1 Like

So I’ve heard. I don’t have a problem with josei or card games, but I still haven’t given it a try.
I’ll keep that in mind. :wink:

Haha, it’s not my website, but it is pretty interesting. :joy:

1 Like

Ripe.

13 Likes

Sorry, I thought it was a website. :sweat_smile:

Dried

7 Likes

Heresy! Juicy mango is the nectar of the gods.

Dried mango can be a mixed bag. Sometimes it just tastes like apricot…

LOL :smile:

You don’t like apricot? :eyes:

I don’t like fresh mangoes. They’re too sweet. :mango:

Thoughts on mango tapioca pudding?

@Belthazar, I’ve never had mango tasting apricot but then again I don’t recall having dried apricot. Maybe I have and thought it was mango…

okay will stop derailing and go back to reviews

3 Likes

You mean manga or mango?
Small details can change meaning. :wink:

1 Like

I’m not overjoyed by dried apricot. The flavour is too sharp. Fresh apricots are nice, though.

2 Likes

I’m agreed with you, let’s go back to the review. :sweat_smile:

I’m currently in the midst of bingeing Kaguya-sama after I discovered it thanks to this season’s anime :smile:

I’ve been thinking for a while that I ought to pick up something in Japanese instead of translations to improve my comprehension. Procrastination is a strong enemy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I love how you change the way to learn Japanese by the most effective way. Try your best to learn Japanese. Fighting!

Did you read Detective Conan in Japanese?

1 Like