Lost Cat Island

This a relatively minor thing but now that I noticed it I need to ask for help.

About three days ago I did a chunk of lessons, mostly vocab, including two vocab using the freshly unlocked 島 kanji. Tashirojima stood out to me because 1) cats! 2) unusual reading. I braced myself for a leech with Tashirojima, and so it stuck in my brain that I had learned about it.

Fast forward to today, and more importantly to the point, I realized I haven’t reviewed Tashirojima once. I’ve reviewed Hiroshima three times already and still have yet to see my cat island. Here’s a screenshot of my Tashirojima item page:

It’s just one vocab and I’m not gonna die without it, but now it makes me paranoid that some other lessons may fall through the cracks.

It clearly says that the next review is in 3 hours

Yes, I see that, but that wasn’t really my point. My point was, I did the lesson three days ago. I should’ve seen this for its first review much sooner than a few hours from now. Like I said, it’s not a big deal, but something clearly glitched, and I was just concerned.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.