Looking for a "train leeches" script

im looking for a script that complements this script.

i want to practice those leeches the “WaniKani” way instead of a screensaver.

Here you go :slightly_smiling_face: (direct link to script)

1 Like

wow that was fast :crazy_face:

i already have this script installed, it seems they both use a different formular. i dont have any leeches with the script you posted, but around 50 with the script i posted and i really want to work on them.

are there any other sripts for leeches out there?

1 Like

Hmm I’m not too sure about that, but both scripts are made by the same person, so I think the difference is because the leech trainer script “will exclude any leech that is too recent (less than 24 hours since the last review), or too old (less than half the time between reviews remaining), or already trained” – so maybe the 50 you’re seeing with the dashboard script are considered “too new” or “too old” for the parameters of the leech training script?

I don’t know of any other script similar to it, the next best thing I can think of is the Self Study: Quiz Edition script, and you could just include the leech items you’re having problems with

I’m actively upgrading this script right now (today), so other scripts (like leech script) will be able to output their lists to the quiz script.

5 Likes

Haha, ナイスタイミング!^^

1 Like

The leech training script only shows leeches within a certain time frame between the last and next review of the item.

thanks at all.

i will just wait for the Self Study script update. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi! I’ve installed this script, but it doesn’t seem to be working correctly. I can type in my answers, but pressing Enter doesn’t do anything. Is this because my answer is wrong, or is another script I have installed interfering with this one? I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled it a few times, and disabled my other scripts so I’m not sure what the issue is. Thank you for your help!

Hmm check out the self study quiz script then, if you scroll down a little on the main post you’ll see where you can also install additional filters that include leech training :slight_smile:

Great, I’ll give it a try, thank you for your help!

1 Like