🔉 🎙 Listen Every Day Challenge (Summer Edition) 🏖

Summary Post

August 8th
What did I listen to?: Obey Me! Boys in the House Ep 5
How much time did I spend listening?: 20 min

Omg, this was the best episode - in a continuation of last episode, Ayme-san, Beel’s VA, and Satan’s VA go to the special cafe to sample some foods and drinks there are a lot of Obey Me! special cafes apparently lmao. But this time, there’s a twist - they have a little competition on who can give the best report on the food (Ayme-san judges and just gets to eat his parfait without commentary :joy:). Satan’s VA is so extra, like why is he so funny :joy: I love him. And then Beel’s VA becomes the actual embodiment of his character and starts inhaling his pasta during his report :joy:

Also, breaking news, but I inadvertently discovered that apparently Ayme-san is…doing v-tube? V-tubing? Whatever the verb form of that is. I was looking for this video and noticed it in the recommended videos on the side. There’s one titled “Debut Video” that was put up 7 days ago so…I literally don’t know what’s happening??? But I’m going to have to check it out at some point?? I didn’t have time to watch today, but it’s on my list :eyes: :eyes: His v-tube character is so cute :3 it looks like him with a little bit of asmo/demon flair tbh, which I’m guessing is sort of what he was going for

10 Likes