Level 21 before 2021!

I did it! Level 13… Onward and upward.

Updated the thread. Can’t believe I’ve been here since level 1… Thank you everyone, posting here and been my one constant in my WK journey.

10 Likes

So glad to read that. Keep it up! :slight_smile:

Yo do too!

Don’t mind about your pace, if you need to reduce the load do it, temporarly or not! :wink:

Armoring up. :ok_man:

I had two difficult week at work but I’ll do my best! :slight_smile:

I’ll wait you there. :wink:

7 Likes

Well I was thinking I could just post the info here, but I could make a new thread as well. I haven’t really organized a group event like this before.

3 Likes

I’m afraid it would be burrowed here and we could miss it, what do you think?

3 Likes

It’s exactly as mweibel says, I don’t think very many people would see it so a separate thread would be better :smiley:

3 Likes

Finally!!! Back in the race to level 21.

13 Likes

Happy to see that you already reached the goal :smiley: This post is the first one I saw when I was on level 0. This thread kept me so motivated! Since then, everyone here is levelling up so fast~

4 Likes

Thank you! One more to go though. Level 21 before New Year’s!

In the end it doesn’t matter if you level up fast or slow. Too many go out way too fast, burn out and disappear or reset. Slow and steady wins the race!

5 Likes

Congrats @Marifly!!! That was a tough battle but you made it through! And now you’re almost to the finish line of this thread!

4 Likes

Congrats :tada: Amagi san

Up!Up!!Up!!! Marifly :fire:

4 Likes

@tankwidow @whinette @Abbas099

We can create a separate thread and then put that link in the first wiki post (like we did for Tokyo Skytree). We can create a connection between this thread and the new one but keep heavy discussion related to the new initiative on the new thread.

4 Likes

I made it to level 21 on Saturday!
What do I do now?

9 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yay!

Climb Tokyo Skytree?

2 Likes

Next stop Tokyo!
(Well… when the borders open again)

I visited Tokyo in October 2012 and was going to climb it, but it was really expensive then (well I remember it being expensive).

5 Likes

Congrats evolutionxbox san :raised_hands:t2: You are evolving :wink:
Now you move on to the next part of the journey :metal:

I am out of likes, I will be back in a few hours when they replenish. Until then, I leave you with my latest love - Mochi Cats :blush:

tenor

5 Likes

For the Tsurukame users on this thread, I have a question.

The number of Kanji on Tsurukame differs from the number of Kanji on WK site. They never match on any level. Is this expected? Or am I missing something?

Tsurukame Kanji (33)

WK Kanji (30)

I think there are 33 total Kanji on level 20, but you only need to get 30 to guru to move on to level 21.

Tsurukame shows all kanji, but WaniKani shows only what’s left to level up.

3 Likes

Confirming that!

1 Like

Just got level 18! Level 17 took me over a month since there were some fires in my part of the world that threw off my schedule. But now I am back on track :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yay! Welcome! I just spent a month on a level too. Onwards and upwards!

3 Likes