Level 21 before 2021!

I feel like I owe an explanation to this thread, particularly to @Marifly san, @KyokaJiro san, and @Aikibujin san, who were so nice to me.

The first level I considered truly demanding was 12. After that, I went on a mad dash, making it to level 16. During said dash I found and joined this thread, at level 13. But here’s the thing: when it comes to learning, I’m thorough, but slow; by the time I reached 16, I had so many apprentice and guru items that my review sessions were getting a bit crazy. Wisdom and peace of mind are tightropes: on one hand, you know where you can (and should) improve, but on the other hand, some things you just have to accept.

So I stopped doing lessons, in an attempt to bring my reviews back in control. I achieved this goal, and will resume lessons soon, but it also pretty much ruined my chances of making it to level 21 on time. Hence why I’ve been silent on this thread. But hey, a few days ago I found another thread that is just what I need: 🐌🏖 Team Snails on Vacation 🐌🏖. I dropped the ball here, but I definitely will NOT screw things on that one. Promise.

So, yeah. That’s what I had to say. Happy holidays, 皆!

7 Likes