Level 21 before 2021!

Nothing special to join. Just add your name to the leaderboard by editing the first post. As you level up you edit the leaderboard and move your name up the list changing your level as you go on.

3 Likes

ohh thx so much

2 Likes

Got to level 8 yesterday and spent half a day completing all the lessons! Yay!

I was so tired since it was almost 1am but equally satisfied.

6 Likes

Congrats! I am hoping to get to level 5 in the next few days, myself.

6 Likes

Congrats Sarah san :grinning:

You can post the screenshot in the 0/0 thread (If you don’t know the existence of this thread, it is a thread to post 0/0 screenshot of each level as a way of celebrating wins and encouraging each other :slightly_smiling_face:)

Congrats Raj san :sunglasses:

Welcome to the crabigator family e_w san :grin: We are happy to have you here. I see you have already entered your name in Wiki :raised_hands:t2:

It is normal to be confused at the beginning of your journey. @Joeni San can you welcome e_w san with your list of beginner resources :slightly_smiling_face: ?

Fight on ! Khudd2 san

6 Likes

はい、できます!

ありがとうございます @khudd2 さん と @e_w0205 さん

and…

\textcolor{pink}{\huge \textsf{WELCOME! ^-^}}

welcome gif - crabigator

Take the time to check out the FAQ and GUIDE if you haven’t already.

There’s also a lot of good stuff on the forum to help you, like:

The Ultimate Guide for WK
The Ultimate Additional Japanese Resources List!
The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

I hope your Japanese learning journey goes well and that you enjoy your time with us on the forums.

6 Likes

ありがとうございます!

2 Likes

Finally hit level 11!

That’s a lot of lessons… again :joy: but hey, I’m there! The level that blocked me last time around! I’m excited to exact my revenge!!!

15 Likes

Welcome to the Painful levels.

4 Likes

Thank you!! I’m excited and concerned :joy:

Oh! I forgot to mention, I also just got my first few burns since resetting! We’re rolling at full tilt now, baby!

7 Likes

Have to say when I saw this Kanji in the lesson preview:

部屋

Was so disappointed when the pronunciation wasn’t:

ぶや!

On second thought, I guess the real reading is nearly as cool:

4 Likes

Hearty congratulations Jamuko san :tada:

Go burn those Durtles :fire:

5 Likes

I also reached the painful level start today!

Congratulations to everyone chucking away at those lessons and reviews! :star2:

I had exactly 20 vocab lessons left before doing the reviews I needed to level up. But decided to not do them so I don’t end up increasing my apprentice items too much. Now into the new radicals!
Let the pain begin!

10 Likes

Level 15 Complete!

ぶや!

This was actually an easy level.

Kinda makes me nervous about the next one though…

9 Likes

Level 10! Happy level up to me!

Also a bit terrified to be in the double digits now…

8 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t know that thread existed! I will post there to keep track weekly :smiley:

3 Likes

Reached lvl 18 now!
It is the first time in my Wanikani practice that I have a constant and good progress. (10 Kanji lessons a day or 15-20 vocabularies) The motivation is huge currently, but I think I will reduce my speed a little bit, because I feel a little bit overwhelmed by my Guru amount. Before, I lacked the discipline and focus. Now I want to maintain it, but slow down a little to 11-12 days/level. As long as I am below 14 days I am happy.

13 Likes

Accidentally reached level 16 about two days earlier than expected. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

すごい!Congrats on the level up! :crabigator: :tada:

2 Likes

Where’s @zEUs_Japanese at?

You ain’t slippin are yah? o _ O?

2 Likes