Level 21 before 2021!

Yay! Congrats!

Good luck with your job search!

1 Like

EEEEEIIIIIGHTEEEEEEEENNNN!!!

(And I just figured out that at my current rate, I’m going to hit 21 on the exact day that I get my first burn! Bust out the champagne!!!)

7 Likes

I have less time these past two weeks to be active here, but it is good to see that everyone advance on their own terms.

Congratulations everyone!

5 Likes

Level 10 reached. Level 9 is my first full level completed since my return! The recurring left over piles appear to have been beaten into submission, and hopefully I am back on track.

I’m still a bit behind on vocab, should be finishing level 8 vocab tomorrow and then I’ll be lagging just 1 level behind. Anyone have any opinions on if there are any benefits to doing vocab at the same time as their associated level vs doing them a few days after you can recognize the kanji?

10 Likes

Perfect! Congrats! You’re so close now!

Congrats to you too! Keep climbing!

2 Likes

I know, I’m already in Death, hiss at me if you want, but I figured maybe you or @KyokaJiro would want a cakeday screenshot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Level 15! middle of the pain train

In order to save the durtles, you have to become one

Unlocked items decreases than prev level :sob:. Part one Kanji almost 90% → I guess I have to do extra work after guruing those kanjis :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: Slow and steady.

Congrats leoxs san :raised_hands:t2: You are on fire :fire:

Hearty congratulations monkeyshine san :+1: Wishing you the best for your job search :raised_hands:t2:

おめでとうれいさん🎉

I am not sure if they are any explicit benefits, one level backwards should not be a deal breaker but piling them up for multiple levels might be a recipe for disaster. As long as you keep current pacing, you should be good :grin:

Thanks ulnt2048 san. I will wait for spring to see my cake :cake::smiley:

You are an Express Train Koro san :sunglasses: congrats :light_rail:

5 Likes

I got to level 8! Happy level up day!

8 Likes

My first 100 burns are here :fire:

(Made a bunch of silly mistakes. Need to go back and start planting those kanji seeds again.)

11 Likes

I managed to reach Lvl 15! 25% of Wanikani is done.

Many people leveled up as well. Congrats to all :cake: :tada:

8 Likes

im on level 1 and want to join, but ive only been doing wanikani for 1-2 weeks and still am confused about everything. can someone tell me how i can join??

6 Likes

Nothing special to join. Just add your name to the leaderboard by editing the first post. As you level up you edit the leaderboard and move your name up the list changing your level as you go on.

3 Likes

ohh thx so much

2 Likes

Got to level 8 yesterday and spent half a day completing all the lessons! Yay!

I was so tired since it was almost 1am but equally satisfied.

6 Likes

Congrats! I am hoping to get to level 5 in the next few days, myself.

6 Likes

Congrats Sarah san :grinning:

You can post the screenshot in the 0/0 thread (If you don’t know the existence of this thread, it is a thread to post 0/0 screenshot of each level as a way of celebrating wins and encouraging each other :slightly_smiling_face:)

Congrats Raj san :sunglasses:

Welcome to the crabigator family e_w san :grin: We are happy to have you here. I see you have already entered your name in Wiki :raised_hands:t2:

It is normal to be confused at the beginning of your journey. @Joeni San can you welcome e_w san with your list of beginner resources :slightly_smiling_face: ?

Fight on ! Khudd2 san

6 Likes

はい、できます!

ありがとうございます @khudd2 さん と @e_w0205 さん

and…

\textcolor{pink}{\huge \textsf{WELCOME! ^-^}}

welcome gif - crabigator

Take the time to check out the FAQ and GUIDE if you haven’t already.

There’s also a lot of good stuff on the forum to help you, like:

The Ultimate Guide for WK
The Ultimate Additional Japanese Resources List!
The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

I hope your Japanese learning journey goes well and that you enjoy your time with us on the forums.

6 Likes

ありがとうございます!

2 Likes

Finally hit level 11!

That’s a lot of lessons… again :joy: but hey, I’m there! The level that blocked me last time around! I’m excited to exact my revenge!!!

15 Likes