Koichi...I want my money back!

Definitely all planned by Koichi…this is why I am still not level 60!

20 Likes

Image result for confused gif

28 Likes

31%20PM

5 Likes

You caught us. We’re good friends with Shinzo Abe, and we use that connection to secretly change the Japanese language to make it more confusing so that people get wrong answers and have to subscribe for longer.

And we would’ve gotten away with it, too, if it weren’t for you meddling kids.

61 Likes

com-resize%20(1)

39 Likes

MISC, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND.

Image result for cry cute anime gif

17 Likes

gasp It was old man Koichi!
thumbs-up-koichidamus

24 Likes

Me each time a newb asks a stupid question

5 Likes

There are no stupid questions.

Except maybe “Why am I not getting any new reviews, is wanikani just really slow?”

12 Likes

It took me way to long to figure out the error lol

1 Like

You know I am only level 4, so I can still make it worse in the future. That being said we can always make an agreement, just prepare some $$$.

1 Like

I just fell for that today, too ^^

Or maybe I shouldn’t say “fell for it” when it’s clearly WaniKani who is wrong >:(

1 Like

People here mistaking it as こんにちわ meanwhile the first time I saw this word I immediately thought きょうは

24 Likes

Well, you’re not necessarily wrong, depending on the context.

1 Like

Actually 今日は would pretty much always be きょうは since こんにちは is usually written just in kana.

14 Likes

The summary of an auto translated website:

• Hello 「こんにちは」
    Originally I write today as (Hello), so this is a grammatically correct notation
  • Hello 「こんにちわ」
    Notation which made the sound which you can hear, made into letters. Originally it is a mistake, but it is getting established steadily
2 Likes

Yeah I always learned it this way こんにちは. But when WK asked the reading I immediately wrote こんにちわ as we write は as わ only if it’s used as a particle. It’s a trap!

1 Like

That は is also a particle in this case, though

3 Likes

Yeah but here it’s kind of an exception because it’s in the word, I don’t know if こんにち alone has a meaning.

PS : This is first time that I see someone named “Saida” haha, my last name is “Saidana” lol

1 Like

Hahaha as in saidanahito? A person that is saida?

Konnichi on its own just means ‘this day/today’

Konnichi ha means ‘as for today…’

2 Likes