Kanji Flashcards with readings on them

Hello I have been using Wanikani for the past few months and have been making my own flashcard but now that I am on level five I probably have a stack of like 100-200. I was wondering if anyone knows were I can get some flashcard that have words, pictures and also the on’yomi and kun’yomi readings. I have the Tuttle publishing flashcards which I got from Amazon but they do not have the readings on them. I have checked on Amazon and cannot find any that do this that are still in stock and are at reasonable prices. I would like to only focus on the JLPT Level 5 Kanji as well.
Well this is my first post here and I would like to say thanks in advance.

I’m afraid I can’t be of much help but I did want to welcome you. So, welcome!

I’ve been unable to find what you’re looking for too.

Have you explored White Rabbit Press?

They have a nice selection of physical flashcards and Japanese Readers.

[White Rabbit]

Yeah I’ve seen those but they look a little pricey at the moment was wondering if there was any other options out there.
Thanks though

I have the White Rabbit ones. Yeah, a little pricey, but if you only want a start the first set isn’t so bad =)
I don’t know of anyone of same or similar quality at a lower price.

Do you only want physical flash cards?

Anki is exactly what you are looking for if you do not mind have digital flash cards. Here is a link to an example JLPT N5 kanji deck: https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/1192233283

There are other applications similar to Anki which I have heard good things about but I have only used Anki.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.