makai
January 18, 2021, 12:32am
1
Sometimes I copy-paste kanji or vocab I find to see if they’re in WaniKani. But I often get false negatives because of leading or trailing whitespace in my clipboard. It’s the fullwidth space from a Japanese ime.
The forums are not monitored by WK staff. They monitor their emails. Send your bug report at hello@wanikani.com
What’s the bugs and errors section for, then? Just to complain to / warn other WaniKanians?
I don’t know. I just tell you how it is.
Leebo
January 18, 2021, 5:45am
5
It’s explained in the pinned post.
If you think you found a bug, or an error, you should email it to hello@wanikani.com or fill out the contact form .
The WaniKani Support team does not monitor this Bugs & Errors sub category regularly, so don’t be shy, email us with as much information as you can! Screenshots, your browser version, operating system, etc., are all helpful. Be descriptive, too. What were you doing when the bug occurred? Where did you find it? It’ll make it much easier to solve the problem.
Also, if you’re running…