そのスチームセールは金曜日までです。

鳩くんのサンドイッチ:

• 2切れのトースト
  • マヨネーズ
  • ペスト
  • 鶏肉のサラミ
  • レタス
  • エダムチーズ

トーストにマヨネーズを塗れ。それから、それぞれサラミとチーズを2切れ足せ。上にーストを1切れ足せ。トースターでサンドイッチを焼け。焼かれ終えるの後、ペストとレタスを足せ。

Pigeon’s sandwich:
-2 slices of toast
-mayo
-pesto
-chicken salami
-lettuce
-edam cheese

Apply mayo to the toast. After that, add 2 slices of salami and cheese each. Add a toast slice on top. Using a toaster, toast the sandwich. After it has finished toasting, add pesto and lettuce.

Wow look at this fancy cuisine. A whole sandwich!

Pikameeのように英語と日本語を間違えるのを楽しみにする。:smiley:
そう。だよ。

I’m looking forward to confusing English and Japanese just like PIkamee. :smiley:

@DIO-Berry 先輩、この文を化け物みたいな声で読んでみませんか。 :smiley:
「うへへへへ……。かわいい子どもたちが来たな。おいしそうなごちそうだ。いま、たべてやるからな。うへへへへ……。」
(今の読んでいる本からです。)

2 Likes

ピカミィは一番可愛いケットルだよ!
最近時間がなかったから配信を見ていなかったけど、明日ピカミィの帰還の配信を見る予定だ。

Pikamee is the cutest kettle dayo!
Recently I haven’t watched any streams because I didn’t have the time, but I’m planning to watch Pikamee’s coming back stream tomorrow.

1 Like

新しい漢字を学ぶことは、音読みはレベル15ぐらいで部首からわかったが、意味は最近だけ、レベル30ぐらいで、部首からわかり始めました。

いやだ :weary: かわいい子供(こども)()しくない。ジョースター家の()()()げて

this better be the right give ugly laughter can’t stop, won’t stop the Dio jokes

残念ながら、本屋はもう閉まっています。仕方がない。 :frowning:

1 Like

隣人が花火を打ち上げていいるから、起きた。10月にどうして花火を打ち上げていいる?

1 Like

お前は俺が何でみなしている、そんなに俺に軽蔑もって扱っているか?

僕もそう思う。めっちゃかわいいケットルだね。でも、マリン船長の方が好きだ。愛情じゃなく、バーチャルアイドルとして。 :sweat_smile:
結局僕たちはエビってだね。
平日にはあまり時間がないから今度の週末ピカミィの配信を見るかも。

I also think so. A super cute kettle. However, I prefer captain Marin. Not in terms of affection, but as a VTuber. :sweat_smile:
After all we’re both “shrimps”.
On weekdays I don’t really have time so I will probably watch Pikamee’s stream this weekend.

えっと、全然分からなかったんです。:frowning:
ジョースターという人は誰ですか。ジョジョに関係がありますか。ごめんなさい、実はジョジョを見たことがありません。

もしかしたらDIO殿はお血を召し上がっていらっしゃいますか。:slight_smile:

Umm, I didn’t understand at all. Who is the person called “Jostar”? Related to Jojo? I’m sorry, truth is I have never seen Jojo.

Perchance Mr DIO drinks blood?

1 Like

僕は寝たいです。 :sleepy:

これ時間、僕は失敗するない。

先生が「来週までに宿題を切ってください」と言っていった、だけあって私は最終日までで先延ばしにしています

“Finish homework by next week,” the teacher said. As one would expect, I procrastinated until the last day.

あぁぁ、ごめんなさい!これはネタパル。ディオは吸血鬼だ。彼の敵はジョースター家。 大体、「ジョジョの奇妙な冒険」も実生活も、ディオのファンがディオを「ディオ様」って呼ぶ。

sorry!! These are spoilers. Dio is a vampire. His enemies are the Joestar family. Usually in JoJo and irl (on Twitter and whatnot) people call him Lord Dio.

Really not sure about the grammar in the last line. Corrections would be highly appreciated!