Is this a normal Review Forecast / Timeline

I don’t know if im dedicating myself too much to reviews and not enough to lessons. But I get 100+ reiews a day this is normal. Im Level 6 btw.

1 Like

100 a day is pretty normal. The pace should stay manageable if you keep your Apprentice level items at 100 or below.

3 Likes

that’s pretty normal, yes.

if you find that you have too many reviews to handle, do fewer lessons. if you find you can easily handle more reviews, do a few more lessons. but figure out how many reviews is good for you, and then adjust how many lessons you do according to that.

6 Likes

That’s normal yes. Second part of my WK leveling I got anything from 350-500 reviews daily and about the same on kitsun, spent months plowing through 800 reviews daily.

Just make sure you don’t get overwhelmed and make sure the apprentice don’t run away on you.

4 Likes

By lvl 42, it may go up to 300+ reviews a day…

1 Like

Yeah that can’t be stressed enough, if you find yourself overwhelmed then stop doing lessons but always do your reviews, you’ll find that without new lessons the load will quickly decrease. On the other hand if you fall behind on reviews things will get messy…

Also don’t forget that with SRS new items will come again and again in quick succession early on, so it’s important not to brutally increase the lesson load because it’s going to come back to bite you after a few days. All increases must be made gradually, don’t do 10 lessons one day and 100 the next for instance. Consistency and discipline will get you through.

4 Likes

This is totally normal. Take it at your own pace. If you’re finding the review sessions too easy or too short, then do some more lessons. If you’re overwhelmed or stuck for time, then just do as many reviews as you can. And best of luck! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for asking this. I recently leveled up to level 3 and when I saw 120 review I was a little bit shocked. I guess, I just need to strategically pace myself and there’s no shame in taking my time with the reviews and lessons.

3 Likes