Is there a way to adjust review schedule other than waiting?

My reviews used to be timed nicely and hit during the daytime, when I am awake, which was great. Now I have 8 hour gaps during the day and 1/2/3/4/5 hour gaps at night, when I am asleep and unable to WK, which is frustrating. Is there any way to rectify this? I gather that I can kind of postpone reviewing, but I don’t really understand exactly how long to postpone in order to flip my review schedule, and I’d rather not wait every time my schedule is off because it makes levels take 10+ days instead of 7-10.

1 Like

If you do your lessons in the morning you can keep a consistent review time every day. The first two intervals are 4 and 6 hours, which means your reviews can fit within a normal waking hour schedule. For example if you do your lessons at 8:00 in the morning, they will come up again at 12:00 noon, and then—if you review the new items correctly—they will come up again at 8:00 in the evening.

A consistent review schedule will naturally fall into place if you’re persistent. If you continue with this schedule, most reviews will be in the evening and you’ll have a small review pile in the morning. Your sleep is more important than reviewing WaniKani, it’s best to just let some items fall through the cracks… and to the morning.

2 Likes

Or you can get lifetime subscription. Then it wouldn’t matter any more if the levels take 10+ days… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.