Informal Nisio Isin Bookclub πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ¨πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“πŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ‘©β€πŸ³ (Reading クビキγƒͺァむクル)

First of all I have to say, all of these characters are insane! They’re not going to bother calling the cops just so Iria can watch her crush solve a mystery?!

Things have really taken off this week, I actually finished the week’s reading several days ago because I couldn’t put it down, and the moment I finish typing this I’m going to get started on next week’s reading. So now that the mystery is underway, it’s time to start making guesses and accusations. Without a doubt Iria is the most suspicious person here. She brought all these people together and she’s the most likely to know secrets about the house and the island. She clearly has a motive–she seems to enjoy watching everything unfold as if it were her own personal detective drama. As for her alibi, she has 4 maids who seem extremely loyal and could be capable of acting on her behalf or corroborating false alibis. And of course freaking out about calling the police is a huge red flag. I’m honestly shocked that nobody has pointed a finger at Iria yet. The only problem is that right now this explanation seems a little bit too obvious.

On to weeks 10 and 11!

• I’m Catching Up
  • I’m Reading Along

0 voters