I can’t go to Level 4, Help

I’m on Level 3 and have completed the Kanji and Radical preogression but for some reason it won’t let me go to Level 4 or get new Lessons. This is most probably a bug and I’d appreciate it if it could be fixed so I could continue learning Kanji on this website.

1 Like

I believe the first three levels are free, and the fourth onwards requires you to pay. If you haven’t paid, that’s probably why you can’t continue.

2 Likes

I’m afraid you have to start paying if you want to continue at this point!

You should have had an email explaining the options to you, but I think you can also go to the following page to see the various subscription options:

2 Likes

As others have said, only the first 3 levels are free. The system recognizes that you’re level 4 (as you completed level 3), but it won’t let you access paid content. However, if you’re able to to afford it, I advise you to go for it. Wanikani is a great product. E se te serve de algo, eu também sou Português e adorei o produto! :wink:

2 Likes

Hmm, just realised my link auto redirects to the login page. If you navigate to wanikani/account/subscription you should be able to see. Otherwise, just click on the menu in the top-right of WaniKani (not in these forums!) and select ‘subscription’.

$9 a month, $90 a year, or $300 forever iirc

Probably important to know that there has historically always been a Christmas sale where lifetime is discounted to $200, but there’s no guarantee it will happen this year.

Still, given that it’s October, I probably would buy monthly or yearly and wait to see, if you would consider lifetime anyway.

I was offered a 50% coupon on annual suscription in January. Pretty much is the reason i’m here

I guess that there are usually sales on Dec-Jan, so i’ll go with Radish advice buying a monthly suscription

To be fair, WaniKani is pretty upfront that they’re a subscription model.
Impressive to find where to report issues on the forums, but not the basic foundation of the main site…

2 Likes

Sorry about that

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.