Have you ever changed your user name?

Sneaky, sneaky! Why did you change your user name? And what was your former name?

6 Likes

I changed mine from ditto22 to ditto20 a while ago. 20 just felt like a nicer number than 22.

4 Likes

I used to be Kumirei. I don’t know why I changed since I haven’t done it yet, but maybe I will sometime in the future and this post will make sense.

20 Likes

Y-you’re @Glias!

2 Likes

o:<

2 Likes

For those of you who don’t know, Oshin is a famous Japanese TV series from the 80s about a poor little girl who worked as a domestic servant but grew up to become the owner of a big supermarket chain :sob:

2 Likes

I didn’t change my username, but I had it changed.
I had an old forum account carried over from the old Wanikani forums. So when I signed up for these new forums I was automatically given the name “vzwGrey1” because of the old account.
But now, as you can see, the 1 is gone.

I know, I know, it was a big change. Almost not recognizable.

1 Like

WHO ARE YOU?!

3 Likes

Mine was killermanddd345, just some random shit, cos I thought, I wouldn’t use this website that often.
Well, I thought wrong.

8 Likes

You’re 45 levels of wrong!

6 Likes

Wow so you’re saying you forget about me? tch

3 Likes

Oh wait, are you that vzwGrey1 dude?

1 Like

I once was OverlordBorx.

4 Likes

In my heart, you still are

4 Likes

26c3c6be6f3b67f4072eb3f2eb2758c557023425_hq

4 Likes

I think the puppers have now turned.

1 Like

I used to be criz91 for most things online since msn messanger if anyone can remember that. :joy:
It was because one of my best friends growing up was also a Cristina, and we were both nicknamed “Cri”, but we (and most people around us) started using Criz & Cream, just adding the first letter of our surnames (and it was just more fun to spell hers “Cream” instead of “Crim”).
Recently I started using my full name on online platforms for work, and keeping criz91 for other things suddenly felt silly (it’s just so tightly connected to my childhood
 'guess it’s time to grow up. :sweat_smile:).

2 Likes

I haven’t changed. I wanted @Borx to swap me once but it was a complicated endeavor and we didn’t do it.

5 Likes

7 Likes

If you can just place a shrimp and a chiya on there, it will be :ok_hand:

2 Likes