Have you ever changed your user name?

My Photoshop… er… Microsoft Paint abilities are quite limited, I’m afraid.

3 Likes

8 Likes

I changed mine to Vanillabutt in honor of the ultimate buttlord in WKland, @Vanilla.

But you already know that.

5 Likes

Mine used to be my name. I changed it once I became active on the forums because my new username is much cuter and also doesn’t give away my full name lol

5 Likes

Mine used to be @mkimoto
But now it’s @YoungAdam
Why?

Because I may or may not have a giant celebrity crush on him.:heart_eyes:

Also, I’m seeing his (Owl City’s) Concert TOMORROW!!!

6 Likes

You’re a new person to me now. There’s no way I’ll remember who you were.

5 Likes

No wonder I kept thinking you and @Vanilla were the same person. :laughing:

2 Likes

Wait weren’t you the one who was mammothified by @kumirei XD

2 Likes

Can confirm, was gojabutt

4 Likes

:open_mouth: If you do this, I’ll have to change my mnemonic…

2 Likes

Sí señor
Except…
That’s not me, that’s Adam!
Remeber your edit? He stepped on a rake. That actually sounds like him.

2 Likes

I’ve never changed my name on WK, but if anyone knows who ibexDaGoat used to be you win a lifetime of admiration.

Hint: think ‘artist’!

1 Like

I haven’t changed my username on WK yet but I used to be known as “shadow9219”. I don’t know why, apparently that’s what 13 year old me thought was ‘cool’. Since then I’ve realized how terrible having numbers in your name looks, not to mention having your name as ‘shadow’ seems super edgy lol.

3 Likes

! :sob:

12 Likes

I changed it around the time I started using the forums more. It used to be the same screen name I used everywhere, and it had tired me out…

Also there were a couple people I used to “hang out” online that I wanted to avoid, and I knew at least one of them was aware of WaniKani. If that person ever did decide to use it, I wanted to make sure he couldn’t recognise me by my screen name :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

No, that’s definitely you. My post clearly says so

3 Likes

Is it Apraxas?

1 Like

please no, lol

1 Like

Yes, I have changed my user name from @plantron to @pIantron and then back to @plantron

Confused?

That’s the whole idea! :innocent:

7 Likes

i changed it once, to reflect the fact i’m married with a new family name now (took on my wife’s, because i wouldn’t want her to run around with a katakana name, which automatically screams “married to a gaijin”).

4 Likes