Genki 1 & 2 Grammar Posters

Don’t be discouraged! Just do your best; that’s all anyone (including yourself) can reasonably ask for anyway! :hugs: 頑張ってがんばってください!:sunglasses::+1:

Myself, I recently reset down to level 7 from 28 (details if anyone’s interested in how and why I decided to), and when I did I realized that I had previously been trying too much to ‘rush’ it, and was ‘playing the SRS game’ too intensely, which (for me, anyway) hindered my enjoyment of the whole learning process. Ultimately, though, my main goal is to actually learn Japanese, and to accomplish that I (personally speaking) need to be able to actually enjoy the process. That’s what keeps me going! :sweat_smile:

Therefore, when I found the thread :durtle_hello: Let’s Durtle the Scenic Route :turtle:, I instantly knew the ‘philosophy’ represented there was exactly what I was looking for – basically to ‘go at your natural pace’ to be able to really enjoy the whole process of learning on WaniKani. Maybe you’d like to check it out? It’s also a kind of ‘group’ (really just a thread, but you can add your name to the list of folks if you want to, just for fun), and the people there are very supportive. Maybe it might be helpful to you? Just an idea!

In any case, thanks for the links, and best wishes on your learning journey! :sun_with_face::rainbow::sparkles::hibiscus::turtle: :smiley:

1 Like