Finishing the Tour List

Well, here’s my second post to WaniKani. I’ve been trying for the love of me to get that little third checkbox ticked off; the one where you’re supposed to say hello in the community chat. So, here I pose the question:

How do you get that little checkbox ticked off? Is it sorcery? Witchcraft? Some simple solution that I likely would have thought of if I’d wandered the community chat a little more thoroughly?

Probably all three.

3 Likes

I think Discourse is just a little temperamental.

Sometimes you don’t receive badges for a few days, and sometimes you get them instantly (upon completing a badge requirement.)

You should receive it eventually, if you’ve said anything on the forums.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll give waiting the ol’ college try, and see how that goes. You’re probably right.

You’re right though, @mortiii really does love cats.

EDIT: And welcome llcadi to the greatest timesuck on earth… WK community forums.

3 Likes

They’re not a timesuck! They’re… yeah, they’re a timesuck.

╮(︶▽︶)╭

2 Likes

The checkboxes don’t matter either way. I think the checklist only goes away when you level up, or maybe after level 3 (I can’t remember). I never completed the checklist because I don’t use social media like Twitter/Facebook.

hm? How did you sum… never mind

hello hoomans

1 Like

@mortiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

so Certified? how in the world do you get that? i looked it up on discourse board and supposed to get a bot sending you a PM that starts the course…but err…I don’t think I ever got one.

Yeah. Probably has to do with @discobot who is dead now.

oh no, do we have a murder mystery on our hands?! lol i figured it might be something like that, thanks. (though the badge list claims some got it 2days ago? wait…that means the murder trail is still warm…)

Yeah, brought him to life and then killed him. Murder mystery solved.

Me, for example :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Keep us up to date on your investigations xD

Matlock and Jessica Fletcher are on the afternoon rerun case.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.