Just subscribed for a month!

Hey everyone! I’ve just paid for my first month of WaniKani. After two weeks of freeloading, i’ve finally reached level 4, and decided that i am going to subscribe. I hope that one day i’ll be able to reach level 60.

24 Likes

Don’t say I hope, say I will. Good luck!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome and you can do it!!!

3 Likes

Congrats on joining us! We’re happy to have ya!

4 Likes

Welcome! You won’t regret the investment, and I’m sure you’ll make it to 60! :blush:

3 Likes

Can you tell me why I got this badge? What happened lol.

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 20.19.08

1 Like

Oh, badges are our way of saying “you did well” at something :smile:. The mods check in on threads that happen on the forum and we give out badges from time-to-time on posts or comments that we think were interesting/helpful.

7 Likes

Ah ok, I see. Thank you then! Been here for more than 18 months and I never got a title besides the default one despite being really active so it caught me off guard.

I guess there is no place that displays the list of badges we can have and how we can have them?

3 Likes

Wecolme! I signed for a year, since one the beggining of the year some people had discount. Do your reviews daily and I hope we be able to reach level 60. Besides that, you did the initial 3 levels really quickly, that’s amazing!

1 Like

https://community.wanikani.com/badges

3 Likes

Thanks pope!

1 Like

There is one badge that will forever be limited to the 68 users that currently have them:

https://community.wanikani.com/badges/105/licensed

1 Like

I was actually looking at it and got confused. Since when WK is doing tutorials? and advanced? O_o

Well, it’s not a problem. If I reach level 60 and I don’t get the badge I will simply ask for a refund.

1 Like

emilia salute
Way to go in taking the plunge! You have taken a great first step towards learning.

It is only a matter of when. I know you can do it! All the best!

5 Likes

Welcome in this kanji learning adventure.
You’ll find on this forum many kind people ready to answer your questions, share other learning materials or read books alongside you in one of the book clubs.
Not knowing if you prefer salty or sweety gifts I brought cheese and macaron.
Enjoy.

3 Likes

Welcome!
I’m sure you’ll make it to level 60! And if you ever need some motivation - check out this community. Lots of helpful and nice people here :slight_smile:
Good luck on your language journey and have fun studying Japanese. がんばって!

tenor (5)

2 Likes

Yep I didn’t even start trying to collect badges until after we lost the bot. I do miss rolling dice…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.