FINALLY back at 0 reviews

Guys (and girls), I just have to brag:

After a long pause (I’m 500 days on level 14…) I FINALLY got my 1400 reviews down to zero. For the next hour atleast, because in three hours there will be 150 again…

(delete this if rulebreaking, I just had to yell it into the world that I did it for the time being)

34 Likes

lemme yell back

CON
GRA
TU
LA
TIONNNNNN~~

11 Likes

I just realized that I have already burned items in level 14 even though I did not complete the level yet lol

11 Likes

I’m in the same boat with you, although I only had to go through 1200 :smile:

5 Likes

bow haikyu
Hey hey way to go @Silberkinn!

3 Likes

Congrats! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Congratulations!! :high_touch:

2 Likes

Big time congrats! I just did the same thing; finished up my ginormous, two-year review queue. Feels sooooo good! I still have 280 in apprentice right now so no lessons yet for me, but hopefully this weekend I can advance again.

3 Likes

すばらしいですね~!Good work tackling the mountain!

1 Like

Congratulations. Next time you think about skipping reviews remind yourself how good this felt to be at zero.

2 Likes

Hey, if you still remember it after 500 days I’m pretty sure that should count as burned. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for all your kind words, I’m now still at 0 reviews and finally at 0 lessons, too :smiley:

4 Likes

hqgif

Keep this intensity and motivation going to keep things at 0! I believe in you. You can verily do it!

keep chugging along!
:nerd_face::steam_locomotive:

1 Like

So
Keep on fighting

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.