Doki Doki Literature Club - Game Club (Week 3)

Welcome to Week 3 of DDLC!

Download links, how to install the Japanese mod, and extra important information:

Doki Doki Literature Club Home Thread

Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

Reading Schedule

Week Start Date Event
Week 1 January 18th End of Day 1
Week 2 January 25th Halfway through Day 2 - Show your poem to any two girls (out of 4)
Week 3 February 1st End of Day 2
Week 4 February 8th Halfway through Day 3 - Show your poem to any two girls (out of 4)
Week 5 February 15th End of Day 3

Discussion Rules

• Since this is a visual novel and we can’t take text directly out of the game, please take screenshots if you want to ask any questions.
  • Alternatively, download an OSR program like KanjiTomo or Textractor to take text directly out of the game.
  • Don’t be afraid to ask questions! We are all here to learn, and many of us, if not all, would be happy to help out.
  • Please use spoiler tags for major events and any content in the future.
  • Don’t just lurk, please participate! The more the merrier :grin:

Just wondering, since we’re not getting much discussion, do people still want to play? Or it something else the issue, like time?

I’ve been playing very slowly on my own (still in Week 2 content) but haven’t been getting a ton of responses to my Week 1 or Week 2 posts… I’m going to keep going and try to complete the game but I feel a little silly talking into what feels like an empty room. :woman_shrugging:

Doesn’t help that the way I’ve been engaging, I try to play through one week’s content and then post notes/questions/comments in a block at the end when I’m reviewing.

Sorry, i just got busy and didn’t get to play :sweat_smile:
Also, i’m a bit behind on my WK reviews, so i’d like to fix that before going into other things.
But I hope I’ll catch up soon, and in any case feel free to discuss things, since i completed the game in English already i can join the discussion anyways (=

1 Like

Week 4 is up, we will begin Day 3 of the game by showing your poem to any 2 girls.