Crabsmas riddle? Durtle Heaven finally near?

I assume this is the Descent into Durtle Madness 2?

4 Likes

I’d been wondering why that white line below the New Updates Daily line was there, but I though it was just a stylistic choice. So I suppose that’s a picture and it may change daily?

4 Likes

That’s a cute fugu-durtle on top of the crabmas tree :tofugu: :durtle:

5 Likes
Funny may-may with a bad word watch out

8 Likes

Actually une petite question, how did you go from the picture to the website link. I am not really able to make the connection?

2 Likes

9 Likes

If you look very closely, it is written there

10 Likes

There is also a tiny dot between crabigator and church, which is why I thought I’d try the link

4 Likes

I think that’s purposefully misleading. Like to make you think there’s something there. Still, it’d be a good idea to keep an eye on both the landing page and daily updates page.

Something… higher than trees ? :thinking:
Edit: Ah, never mind. It says bigger :confused:

huh, good catch

7 Likes

oh boy, we are at it again :see_no_evil: count me in

5 Likes

Some updates happen beyond the places your eyes may reach, but not all is the same, not all can be trusted.

Actually, are there differences other than the crabigator.church writing missing between the picture from the Crabsmas Thread and the image on the website?

3 Likes

I still couldn’t see it so I made this lame attempt. You I can at least see where it is now.

4 Likes

I was willing to dismiss them as genuine spelling mistakes till I got to perceverence :joy:

Also whats up with this page

Edit: nevermind, got past it

4 Likes
  • Use spoiler tags
  • Don’t use spoiler tags

0 voters

1 Like

edit: Noticed Brieftaube already found this further up.

8 Likes

18 Likes

:thinking:
Now I’m glad I missed the burn for 国宝 all those weeks ago, because I found this the other day. Although it never occurred to me that it might be a 宝 hunt, in a way.

5 Likes

Well, crap.

3 Likes

Your title font is different from mine o:<

4 Likes

So, here What is Durtle Heaven why is the word intranet instead of internet used?

3 Likes