Completely random question

I know this is random and all, but i got genuinely curious
What is Deidara (dude on the left) saying?

1 Like

Hmm, Iā€™m not the best at reading comprehension, Iā€™ll admit right off the bat.

I think, read literally, it means ā€œArt is the most beautiful thingā€ but Iā€™m probably missing the fact that itā€™s an expression or idiomā€¦ or some important context, hehe.

Iā€™m just moving this over to ā€˜Japanese languageā€™ btw, as youā€™re likely to get more answers - not everyone checks Campfire

1 Like

Oh right . . .
I should have realised this was actually a japanese language question sooner XDD
thank you so much!

1 Like

No worries, weā€™ve got a lot of managa readers here who are better placed to answer this than me ^-^

1 Like

äø€ēž¬ć®ē¾Ž is something that is beautiful but only lasts a moment. The opposite would be ę°ø遠恮ē¾Ž or ę°øä¹…ć®ē¾Ž

9 Likes

and what was before it was čŠø蔓
WHICH IS ART!
YASSSSSS
and 恆恈 is Deidaraā€™s signature ā€œhmmmā€
so meaning altogether is around ā€œart thats beautiful lasts only a momentā€
Omg i feel so happy . . .
Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Oh, were you literally asking what the kanji were?

I might say something like ā€œArt is beautiful and fleetingā€ or something like that.

2 Likes

Nah i didnt want the exact meaning, i wanted to try and figure it out using the different clues I had
Thank you so much!

Moved this to Questions, since the Reading category is more about ā€˜readingā€™ as an activity instead of readings for single words.

3 Likes

Sorry, I always seem to fall afoul of choosing the wrong category with the best intentions; reading says ā€˜requests for reading helpā€™ so I interpreted that as ā€˜help with reading somethingā€™ ^-^

Iā€™m slowly mentally categorising all these preferences on where things go and will do better :bowing_man:

3 Likes

He says 恆悓

3 Likes

Yes! Where ā€šsomethingā€˜ stands for things like ā€ša bookā€˜ or ā€ša mangaā€˜ :wink:

1 Like

i meant that . . .
My spelling errors . . .

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.