ChristopherFritz's Study Log

I have it installed, but 99.9% of the time I do reviews via the Flaming Durtles smartphone app. The times that I do do reviews on my desktop computer, when I look at the results of the script, often I can’t make heads nor tails of it. Maybe I’m just seeing it on all the worst kanji for it, though.

Perhaps that should be the first place I look after a kanji lesson, then in the Guide book I have (because I already own it), and see how that goes. But also reference the data I extracted from the Sound Sisters Anki deck to see how that lays things out. Doing that for lessons (and for at least one leech kanji per day) may give me an idea of whether any of these resources can bolster my kanji learning.

I have the same issue. But looking at a few kanji just now, I see:

• From 訟:「The phonetic mark is no indicator at all(下)for the readings of this kanji, they may have changed over time or the composition of this character is different after all.」
  • From 影:「The phonetic mark is a good match(上)because the main readings of this kanji are derived from it.」
  • From 効:「The phonetic mark is a perfect match(天)because all readings of this kanji are derived from it.」

I’m not seeing any with a note for 中 after checking about ten kanji. Maybe if I check the script’s source code… Looks like there’s no sentence for 中 like the ones above.

Oh, here we go!

2 Likes