Can't do new lessons on mobile

Hello. I tried doing new lessons today, but when I input the correct answer it counts it as incorrect, instead bringing up the information for a completely different word. I can’t upload a picture, but to explain it, it shows me 新しい and asks for the English answer. I type “new,” it marks it as incorrect, then brings up the information for 和食.

What platform? Are you using a browser? Or are you using an app? If an app, which one? (All the apps are user-created). This information would help to figure out who you would need to tell.

1 Like

Might be talking about the WK for WaniKani app for mobile? I had the same issue with some new lessons this morning, where the displayed Kanji would not refresh, so every input would be counted as a mistake since the actual data wouldn’t match the picture anymore.

Looks like the last update was in 2017, so it’s probably just not up to date anymore.

2 Likes

The apps are not official, and if it’s for android then there is flaming durtles:) That one uses API2 :smile:

3 Likes

I was gonna go for just using my web browser instead, but I’ll give those flaming durtles a try ^^

2 Likes

Ahhh okay, yes it’s WK for Wanikani. It makes sense now knowing it’s an unofficial app. Thanks!

2 Likes

@Fanglets You could mark one of these comments as a solution so other users know your problem has been solved before even opening the topic!

Ah, I don’t really use the forums so I didn’t know that, sorry!

1 Like

If you have iOS, check out Tsurukame. That seems to be the overall most-favored WK app available there

1 Like

And the only still-updated one…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.