Becks's intensive reading/study log

Today's Paragraph

もしあなたがこれまでTRPGをプレイしたことがないとしたら、このゲームがどんなものなのかわかりにくいかもしれない。あなたに正しい道を進んでもらうのに役立つよう、通常のセッション(ゲームの集まり)の流れを7ページの囲み記事で紹介している。

Vocabulary
Total New Words: 9
Favorite new word: 役立やくだ to be useful; to be helpful; to serve the purpose
a useful word hopefully :wink: we’ll see!

Notes
Idk why but I kinda got a kick out of today’s paragraph. Probably because it feels like a long time before getting to the “hey if you’re new don’t worry we’ll explain it” bit. Though I suppose the rest of the paragraphs have mostly been fluff marketing type stuff so it’s not like you really needed to know anything about TRPGs to understand things up till now. :thinking: And it feels a lot longer to me because I’m taking days to read the first page. Whatever! You gotta take your joy where you can to get through slogs like this.

Other Stuff
Wanikani
Anki
Bunpro
Koohi - I did my reviews but nothing new

I read some level 1 Ask Todaku readers. I definitely like level one a lot better - I read at about the same speed as the narrator and the stuff is still pretty easy.

Oh and lol I almost forgot. I decided to check out おじさまと猫 since the bookclub is gonna start up soon and I ended up reading the whole first chapter ahead of schedule. It looks nice and fun but cat speech is gonna trip me up really hard I just know it.

2 Likes