"Available now", a question mark (?) and "Zero"... meaning, please?

Don’t worry too much about the slow start, in a few months you’ll be having 100+ reviews each day.

Wow, that sounds like a lot!

Hope it is not too time-consuming if used in correlation with KaniWani, as both sites seem to nicely complete each other…

Let’s see… :neutral_face:

If you stay on top of it it will be fine.

It will all be fine.

1 Like

KaniWani only has vocabs, so the number of items are half that of WaniKani. Easily manageable if you set to “burn only”.

1 Like

I’m thinking of switching it…

( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

Never noticed the “burn only” option, thanks!

The slightly random guessing for which of the synonym it asks for is absolutely frustrating, though.

2 Likes

I wish I could like this post a million times.

1 Like

It is the bane of my Kaniwani existence…

Edit: I wonder how many I could knock out today…

I can’t remember how Kaniwani works. Does it only show one of the pre-defined terms in the question? Or do you mean you don’t know which vocab to choose since several vocab have overlapping definitions?

For example, the infamous “little girl” group of words all have slightly different synonyms, even though in some cases they could be identical… you have guess which Japanese word is being asked for based on the every so slightly different lists as opposed to something concrete.

1 Like

Ahh, okay. I sort of have the same issue with my Quiz script, though it doesn’t use an SRS, so there’s no penalty if you guess the wrong one. Also, I tried to combat that problem by putting user-synonyms first in the question, so it was easier to add synonyms that would help distinguish them in English, since you don’t get to see the kanji.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.