August 17, 2020 API Version 2 Changes Are In Effect

The changes we announced back on June 17, 2020 are live right now or will be within a half an hour of this post’s timestamp.

Nothing really else to add.

Just a reminder of API V1 is sunsetting when September 2020 hits.

17 Likes

I still haven’t updated my script.

:sob: :sob: :sob:

9 Likes

Should have spent the last couple months building a time machine :crazy_face:

21 Likes

Thanks for the update. Great work everyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just use Open Framework. That way, you can just blame @rfindley if @viet makes breaking changes.

8 Likes

I don’t think it works that way. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am in favour of this way of thinking

8 Likes

Update: n.
Definition: To take out old bugs and place in new ones.

9 Likes

Well, you’re in good company. Not only have I had zero time, I think I managed to end up with negative time… which is definitely NOT the same as viet’s time machine!

(I’m gonna be rolling in dough by the time this is all over, but geez… I’m so burnt out right now. Hopefully, just one more week of insanity!)

(Oh, and viet: If y’all need a software guy who can do anything… and that guy doesn’t work out for some reason… consider me as a close second, okay? :wink: I’m ready to ‘retire’ to just full-time work!)

12 Likes

Hence the sect name forum title I guess. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Pretty much, haha.

5 Likes

@viet When will we see anything user-side? As of right now, even on Preview WK, the categories still exist on the main page.

(Expand for details)

Unless you were thinking about my suggestion…

It’ll be a while before we roll out changes to the user-side.

1 Like

…is this why some of my scripts are acting weird now?

It could be. Problems have been reported in several scripts threads. You should check the threads for your scripts. Many solutions have been posted in these threads. If not report you problems there and the scriptwriter will take a look.

2 Likes

Yay. Please don’t mess with my apprentice, guru, master, enlightened labels.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.