Aria the Masterpiece Home Thread (Beginner Book Club / Aria Book Club)

Just buy the version without color pages. It’s the only way to be sure D:
Yes, I am currently regretting some of my life’s decisions.

3 Likes

sell them and embrace the colour!

2 Likes

I made sure not to look at the color pages in volume 7. I didn’t want to be spoiled too much. :joy:

3 Likes

Colour all the pages.

index

3 Likes

Chapter 13 is here.

There’s only three chapters left in volume 2 after this week. So for those still actively reading, who wants to continue reading volume 3? Assuming most/all want to, I’ll prep the volume 3 schedule when I get a chance.

• I want to read volume 3 right away
  • I want to read volume 3, but after a break (please say how long)
  • I don’t want to read volume 3
  • I’m not sure
  • I’m not even reading volume 2, why are you asking me?

0 voters

2 Likes

Just in case, it might be a good idea to put a link in the current chapter’s thread :thinking:

1 Like

I mean, I wouldn’t mind like a week’s break.

2 Likes

That could help @seanblue catch up too :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think I have to catch up before we start reading 時をかける少女 or I’m doomed. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, I think if we start immediately it will coincide with the last week of Natsume. I don’t think too many people here are reading it, but I wouldn’t mind waiting just one week so that we start during the ‘break’ week we’ll presumably have before the next book club pick.

It’s not a big deal though, so if everyone wants to go straight on that’s fine with me ^^

1 Like

A very reasonable argument, but didn’t you pick the wrong option in the poll, then? :sweat_smile:

A week just felt like it might as well not be worth mentioning :see_no_evil: I’ll change my answer…

2 Likes

Last week of Aria volume 2 starts November 3rd. Last week of Natsume starts November 10th. Which means 時をかける少女 would presumably start November 17th, since previously people voted to not have a gap between books. But I can just add in a break week and most people probably won’t care…

1 Like

I thought the ‘no gap’ was primarily prompted by having two shorter picks back-to-back though :thinking: and only having to read bonus chapters between the two. Anyway, I’m happy with whatever gets decided really ^^

2 Likes

You might be right.

The ironic part is that in the time I have spent or will spend prepping Aria 3 and 時をかける少女 I could have read a chapter or two of Aria 2. Oh well. :man_shrugging:

I voted for a break, but changed my vote to start vol 3 right away. I don’t really know what I want. I’m mostly bracing myself for 時をかける少女. Since I’m not reading Natsume, I don’t need a break in the near future. But when 時をかける少女 starts, then I might. I failed reading both aria and NNB, after all. Whatever happens, this time I will try extra hard to make it work. I Feel like I have come too far with aria to quit.

2 Likes

I didn’t vote for a break but now that I think about it, I’ll probably have more time for reading after the JLPT Dec 2nd.

1 Like

You can still change your vote you know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Waiting until right after the JLPT would be a three week break. I’m not sure if the others would agree to that.

Vote changed.