Any tool to learn to write the kanjis using a drawing tablet or mouse?

I’ve been using this deck again for the past weeks and really like it. I added a new field for commonly used words so I sometimes write some of them, too. Been thinking of also shelling out for the iOS anki version…

Be aware that the learning steps and lapses are kind of weird, because the author wanted to emulate WK timings. This actually leaves the relearned cards into “relearning” state forever, so I changed the settings to be a bit more sensible to suit my anki usage (I only review once a day). Those are a lot of personal preference, though.

Thanks for the help. I downloaded it on safari on my ipad. Then I went into the anki app and there was no place for me to upload the file.

But clicking on the file in the download area loaded it into the app no problem.

You can get a XP-Pen Star G430 https://www.xp-pen.com/product/46.html drawing tablet for £30, I think. Don’t know how cheap is that. You could even get a used one.
I’ve been using Skritter, and I really love how it makes me write the characters correctly. Been following along with WK and hope I have the time to do this going forward up through level 60.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.