Another Obligatory Level 60 Post

Finally made it to 60. Only took me …checks watch… 2,595 days.

70 Likes

Congrats!!

3 Likes

This is a big day! Good job!

4 Likes

LOVE to see the plodders get there … eventually. More power to us, and congratulations on your persistence. Enjoy the cake.

7 Likes

wow, respect! keeping a project going for so long takes a lot of dedication, and is honestly inspiring!

4 Likes

Congrats! Doesn’t matter how long it took, you made it. Not many people can say that.

5 Likes

Congrats!

Many years ago I rode the STP, a big group bike ride from Seattle to Portland, in the US. Some people do it in two days, some just in one. I did it in two days, and I met a guy who had done in one and I told him, “Dang I’m impressed you rode two hundred miles in one day.” He responded, “Dang I’m impressed you rode for a hundred miles and then woke up the next day and got back on your bike and did it all over again.”

I can’t imagine sticking with a goal/system like Wanikani for seven years. Your dedication is admirable.

15 Likes

Great job getting past the finish line! :partying_face: :tada:

4 Likes

Really big congrats! :partying_face: :tada:

3 Likes

woohoo!

3 Likes

Congrats! I’m taking the slow route as well for now.

2 Likes

Dang. The long-time users are so long-winded it’s hard to get through it all… :wink:

What everyone else said! Congrats and well-earned.

4 Likes

Thank you for normalising the slow and steady path to skill acquisition!

oh and also congrats :smiley:

tenor

3 Likes

You beat my time of 2315 days! Love to see it. Congrats on making it to the finish line!

5 Likes

Persistence pays off! Congratulations! Hope I can replicate your effort.
I signed on to WaniKani in 2016, and I’m still plodding along … slowly, slowly. Perhaps my age is slowing me down. I’m 77 … and still doing my reviews every day. Hopefully, they’re activating my aging brain cells!

12 Likes