All Review Voice Clips Labelled "Undefined, Female"

Hey! While I was reviewing, I found that all of the voice clips, male or female, would appear as “(Undefined, Female).” Also, only one clip would appear per item, instead of the usual two that I’ve seen. Neither of these issues were the case when looking at the pages for the vocab outside of the reviews. Also, I’m not using any plugins currently, if that helps.

Bye bye (:

17 Likes

Small update: On posts with multiple readings, not just the two clips of a singular reading, there appears a singular clip named “(Undefined, Female)” for each reading, rather than the two clips per reading. Hope that helps.

good byea jeff

2 Likes

Just did a bunch of reviews and did notice the same thing.

3 Likes

happening to me too :confused:

1 Like

Probably some bug on WaniKani’s side, I’m sure it will get fixed soon! (I hope)

1 Like

Happening to me too.
And not getting the automatic audio playback of the word in lessons either.
Using Chrome, on a Chromebook, with no scripts at all.

3 Likes

Same thing is happening to me, too. Hopefully they’ll figure out the cause of the issue soon.

1 Like

Same here on mobile and desktop (using chrome on a mac, if that helps anything.)

1 Like

It’s currently… I think about 3am where they’re based? So I wouldn’t expect anything imminently :grin: maybe best to ping an email so that they definitely see the issue on arriving at the office.

2 Likes

I noticed it as well!
I for one found it quite funny because “Undefined, Female” is what I call my girlfriend…

寒いい冗談ですみませんでした!!!

I noticed it on my lessons this morning, too.

Solution: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@

what a way to refer to poor Kyoko, smh

1 Like

Same here, and the shortcut to play audio (J) also appears to be broken.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.