Ah! Everything looks different!

Ok, I did it!
No settings menu yet, I’ll add that later.
If you want to change the colors (which I suspect you do), you can do so at the top of the script. Default color scale is grey and the SRS colors.

image

What about a gradient instead of set color ranges? Cool script name by the way.

Sure! Good idea. I’ll make that an option when I make the settings menu (which I’ll do at some point after rfindley gets to updating the menu).

Idk if anyone mentioned it, but there used to be a page where all the radicals, kanji or vocabs were showed in one page, kinda like this:

It seems to be gone now

Discourse won’t let me post this without writing thingies

Everything is too pink for me now

is there a script to change the colors ?

I posted a script in one of these threads to add them back to the menus

Reminds me of the dunkin donuts logo. similar goofy font and color.

dunkindonuts

You can still access the lattices via their direct urls! o.o

^lattices brought back with scripts

Hello! Somehow my self study script is not working! Halp!

have you updated WKOF?

sheep
WK team: Am I a joke to you?

I actually asked it if it was ok first!

Yeah, the fact that level isn’t showing anymore is both weird and inconvenient…

Added WKOF menu with settings for gradients or discrete intervals

Any idea what colours I’d need to set to get something like the green and red that was there before? Right now I have gradient enabled on the default colour-scheme and this is what it looks like.
image
I tried finding that same green with the colour picker but I was pretty useless.

Sorry, I have no idea what colors they used, which is why I just picked the SRS colors. Maybe you could ask Viet or CyrusS?

@CyrusS Irony will come for me someday. I know you’re busy, but would you happen to know the exact colours you guys chose for that red and green on the dashboard lesson/review buttons? Thanks in advance :3

Hey, I was wondering this too. I found the links for the kanji and vocab progress lattice and they still work at least!

https://www.wanikani.com/lattice/kanji/status

https://www.wanikani.com/lattice/vocabulary/status