After level 60

Hello everyone!

I reached level 60 by the end of 2022 (so happy about it!!), and though I am still using Wanikani, for there is a long way until I burn the very last item, I would like to ask you whether you know any similar app/platform where I could learn the remaning few kanjis not included in Wanikani.

Many thanks in advance, and wish you a great journey ahead!! :slight_smile:

Victor

12 Likes

Stuff like this?

11 Likes

This is what i was going to post beat me to it :slight_smile: as far as i know kitsun is the only wk-like platform for the missing jouyou kanji

1 Like

Thank you so much @Lizziemanan !! :slight_smile: I’ll have a look at it!

1 Like

awesome!! :smiley: Thank you so much @Gorbit99 !!

1 Like

Anki has it too, just search this forum for Wanikani Beyond. Personally I don’t particularly recommend it, as I can easily find non-Joyo, non-N1 without Furigana; as well as some N1 may often have Furigana.

3 Likes

If you’re fine with it being less like WaniKani, renshuu.org also has N1 and I’m fairly certain joyo. Fill in the blank might be a paid feature, but it has multiple choice questions and you can mark all the kanji you’ve already learned so that you don’t get them again. There are community generated mnemonics too. It’s free aside from some paid features that really aren’t a necessity, just a luxury.

2 Likes

thanks @DIO-Berry !! I’ll have a look, all ideas are welcome and much appreciated!

1 Like

thanks @polv !! I guess it can still be useful one way or another!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.