About to finish level 10!

I consider this my first big milestone. When I started back in August I didn’t put my chances of staying committed up until this point very high. Getting through hundreds of reviews was a struggle so I started taking Wanikani everywhere I went! On the bus, the toilet, etc… It feels great that I am 1/6th of the way to my goal and have no intentions of slowing down. Sorry for making you read this, just had to brag for a second.

39 Likes

I’m not far behind. Feels good, doesn’t it? 16.6% of common use kanji learned. It’s cool when you see a sentence and you know all the kanji.

4 Likes

Congrats, dude! That’s awesome!! :smile:

5 Likes

Nice job, mate!
Congratulations! I started at almost the same time as you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

WOOP,

You should definitely celebrate Milestones ! I was so happy when I reached level 10 a week or so ago, bought a cake, and was telling everyone at my work (even though they have no idea what it means :slight_smile: ).

Keep on Going - SEE YOU AT 60 :wink:

8 Likes

Pretty cool to see a bunch of fellow August-starters all gathered in one place.

5 Likes

Oh my Gooood, you guys are so pumped
I’ve started using this account for good in May and I’m still at level 12 =_= It’ll be good for you if you keep up the spirit throughout the levels. I hope so
Good luck

4 Likes

Come and say hello in the 苦しい section once you’ve leveled up!

3 Likes

Definitely will!

Thanks everyone for the kind words, it’s fun to see so many folks on my level gathered here!

2 Likes

The toilet is the best place to do reviews.

6 Likes

It’s amazing how you end up going through a bunch of improvements just getting to level 10. I feel like a WK machine now.

3 Likes

Keep going guys!! :smiley:

1 Like

Way to go OP!

1 Like

That’s fantastic! you should brag about your achievements, you worked hard for them and are inspiring to us new kids :smiley:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! That is a huge step and a lot of time commitment . Must feel good and it is well earned. Maybe some of it will rub off on my efforts ???

1 Like

I know the feeling! I started in early October and I’m about halfway through level 7, and already starting to pick up a few words I know here and there IRL.

Congratulations! Keep up the good work. It’s tough to be committed ever day. I struggle with it. I’m only on level 5 and it’s taken me 5 months to get here! But as my Japanese friend told me “little and often fills the purse” so I just keep grinding forward. When I look at Japanese sentences and recognize a lot of the kanji, it really keeps me motivated to keep moving forward. Hopefully I’ll reach level 10 someday too. Anyway good job.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.