700 Days Thank You!

For a few days now, I wanted to write a thread about my appreciation of WaniKani and its Community, but I kept prolonging it. Why? I tend to write too long statements and do I really have to add something? This is also the reason I mostly lurk the forums instead of actively posting. So today I hit exactly 700 days and decided to keep it short and to the point.

To the whole team of Tofugu LLC and WaniKani a big thank you for this incredible service! This was and still is a top resource to get into Japanese literacy!

To the Community, too, a big thank you! Reading was enough to keep my motivation high and maybe now I can contribute a bit more. There are too many members I’d like to mention, but to keep it short I’ll only mention one, who wrote the best guide I could find and which is to be recommended:
Awesome Guide (The Ultimate Guide to Wanikani)
So @jprspereira it’s a bit late for the 1 Month Challenge, but today the best advice is the level 60 syndrome.

Closing with some stats, because when will I ever do it otherwise?

The new additions from April won’t last forever! :grin:

So, I wanted to keep it short, that means:
Thank you all again!
Let’s have a great time!

36 Likes

Hey @Kildare, nice to meet you! :grin: And congratulations on the beast speed in terms of reaching level 60 AND burning all the items! :muscle: I’m pretty sure it took me longer to burn all the items!

How that’s going for you? :slight_smile: Have you supplemented your Japanese studies with any cool tools/interesting ways of learning? :slight_smile:

Again, #respect for the achievement.

1 Like

Congratulatiooooons! /o/ Here’s your cake :eyes::fire:

I reset around 900 days ago and I still have over 700 items left, you’re a beast! :joy: Nicely done though! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.