2month vacation break

Hi everyone.
I’m on level 15 and due to work and travel etc I went on a vacation break that last longer than expected. I just took it off today after 2 and a half months and now I feel like I don’t remember anything.

Any tips you can suggest to get me back on track? I’m thinking to just concentrate on reviews for the next 2 to 3 weeks before attempting to start any new levels as I’m expecting to get most of my reviews wrong which happened today

That sounds about right. I was off WK for a week last month for travel purposes, and coming back even after that was pretty rough. I’d say just let the SRS do its work, get back into learning new things when your apprentice level items are back down to around 100ish.

Sounds like you’re on the right track to me! Your reviews will feel rough as heck for a while, but don’t sweat it too much if you do miss a bunch. That’s what the review system is for. Concentrating on your review queue while letting your lessons float for now is absolutely a good bet.

Thanks for the support guys. I’ll keep plodding along with the reviews for a couple of weeks until I get back into form. Surprisingly I got over 30% correct in my morning review which was much more than I expected

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.