10 Likes

You can do this we believe in you!!!

Example of desired work ethics:

tenor

47 Likes

Come back here and tell us once you’re finished! You got this!! :sparkles:
giphy (9)

9 Likes

You can do this! You have already come very far, so this will be just another step on your journey towards the sacred crabigator’s lair. :tada: :crocodile:

3 Likes

First small dent :smiley: 1666 left
I find 75% not too bad for kanji I didn’t study English-Japanese before.

11 Likes

Some days I’m not even mad if I get 75% accuracy (especially when a big batch of burn items come up)

Keep going! 頑張れ!!!

2 Likes

My first thought when I read the title was “wait a minute, I’m pretty sure KaniWani didn’t exist in 1769…”

29 Likes

I know it is kinda off topic but. When do u guys think i should start kaniwani my initial thought is to leave it till i am done with wanikani

3 Likes

You can start now and only practice items that you have at master or enlightened. Works best for me. (I ended up with a huge workload because I reviewed every new item from WaniKani and couldn’t remember the Japanese word…)

1 Like

KaniWani helps me a lot with remembering. I would definitely recommending starting now.

3 Likes

Second batch done. Accuracy dropping, ofcourse. Older stuff coming in.

1519 left

9 Likes

You already did 250 reviews! Right on schedule!

3 Likes

1509 left (a lot of repeaters)
And also 36 new lessons to do

12 Likes

I don’t have any likes left but yaay, that’s amazing! Keep it up! :smile: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Now starts the fight against the returning srs! You can do it!!!

3 Likes

Thanks @Sosogami and @Pep95

2 Likes

1389 left! Indeed, fighting against the returning SRS.
And I keep getting interrupted, so small batches :stuck_out_tongue: (Don’t want to have to refresh it).

8 Likes

Awesome, keep it up!

I just got to 0/0 on WK, Bunpro’s next (=
I think i’ll postpone Kaniwani/Kamesame for now, because i’m happy with my WK accuracy, and for now i’d like to learn more grammar and perhaps read more.

5 Likes

Yay!! Good luck :smiley:
I definitely need to start reading more too!

1 Like