15 levels to go!

Hi guys, just reached lvl 45 and pretty happy about it. For those of you who when the full distance, how would you say those last 15 level are compared to the first 45. Easy, Easier? hard? Fun or Tedious?? I’d like to know what is ahead of me for the next couple of month,

Thx!

11 Likes

For me, I leveled up much faster (but I did tend to ignore too many of my vocab lessons so that might have had something to do with it), but after 50 especially the levels are fast because you no longer get all those radicals that other levels have. I’d say the only problem with this range of levels is that the kanji aren’t so easily reinforced by passive reading, since they’re rarer kanji, and it might take longer to commit to memory than then ones before :man_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Honestly, I thought the last 15 levels were both more interesting and pretty easy. I have heard other people say that they were the worst, though

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.