涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 Home Thread (Intermediate Book Club)

gdi, if you’re going to get crushed I’m going to be absolutely flattened.

3 Likes

大丈夫! Given an appropriate amount of time and effort Haruhi is definitely doable. I just happen to have a lot of other stuff going on right now, which will make it difficult to commit that amount of time.

2 Likes

Finally setting up some of my crappy shelves after moving:

Pretty sure I’m missing a bunch of stuff. Must be in a box soooomewhereeeee

8 Likes

Yeah, like 放浪息子 volumes 11-15. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ohhhh now I’m tempted to buy the rest of Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou just because they look so pretty on your shelf! I just placed an order a few days ago, but next haul maybe… cries in $$ that I don’t have

2 Likes

They do look nice, don’t they?

Yessss I’d assumed they’d all just be the same grey but the little pop of colour on the grey makes it look so nice as a set!

1 Like

I’m with you. >.>

2 Likes

Oh god we are starting so soon.
I just bought the book and I’m scared to start reading… the first page only has two sentences (at this completely arbitrary ebook text size). Send help.

8 Likes

Also, I have to work this weekend and my busy level was raised up to defcon 4. So I’m going to post the thread a bit later today (JP time).
Nobody panics, this is fine.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Panic intensifies

9 Likes

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

3 Likes

5 Likes

According to Floflo, this is harder than 獣の奏者. Maybe I should go read that now like @Naphthalene keeps telling me.

4 Likes

Cons: we will probably die
Pros: if somehow we don’t die this could be the next book :eyes:

1 Like

It’s technically longer than our allowed book size (by 10 pages).

1 Like

Only 10 pages… I won’t tell them if you don’t :shushing_face:

2 Likes

But it would mean reading for 24 weeks at a pace of 15 pages a week, which is not ideal.

2 Likes

Yeah, probably not then.

1 Like