今日のこねこのチー: Vol 3 Discussion

Join the チーズスイートホーム Book Club here!

Volume 3

Chi3

Start date: March 12

Previous volume: Volume 2
Next volume: Volume 4

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapters and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :cat:

Reading Schedule

Week Start Date Chapters Pages
Week 1 March 12 Chapters 1-3 5-25
Week 2 March 19 Chapters 4-6 26-45
Week 3 March 26 Chapters 7-9 46-66
Week 4 April 2 Chapters 10-11 67-88

Buying the series

Participants

Mark your participation status by voting in the next message’s poll.

1 Like

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.

• I’m reading along
  • I’m planning to catch up later
  • I’m skipping this book

0 voters

2 Likes
Ch1 (p5)

Another chapter based on the main series :roll_eyes:
It feels like a “previously, in チー” :stuck_out_tongue:

Ch2 (p12)

Oh! That’s definitively not in the main series =)
What’s wrong with him? Oo
Yeah… I don’t see any change either :thinking:
Just… no! >_<
Seems like the dad doesn’t realize that she can’t understand him :person_facepalming:
lol, sleeping while the pancake is in her mouth :‘) Is it even possible? ^^’

Ch3 (p19)

Started like a chapter in the main series but changed on the second page.
Kids… don’t give that to a cat u_u’
Haha, コッチ trying to act cute xD
That’s not nice, lady, poor コッチ :frowning:
Thanks you, sir =)

2 Likes
Ch4 (p26)

Nice to see a real chapter; there was no need for the first page though… why the heck would チー dream of being a cow? She can’t understand ヨウヘイ :thinking:

Ch5 (p31)

Raise your hand if, in your country, the parents would most likely have been reported to the government because ヨウヘイ is hungry in the street instead of eating at home :raised_hand:

Ch6 (p38)

Wait… did the bird change from one frame to the next on the same page? oO
Poor チー ^^

2 Likes
Ch7 (p46)

So… this chapter, they can understand each other. Will they go back to not having a clue next time?

Ch8 (p53)

がんばって、クロいの!

Ch9 (p60)

Liked that chapter (although it’s so impossible…)

I don’t know if it’s because I’m very tired of late but I have less and less to say about the chapters in this volume :confused:

2 Likes

I’m late as always XD

I guess I pushed it off more than needed cause I had to figure out where I bough it digitally =P
It did take me about half hour to find it XD

But there is so little text in these chapters so managed to catch up =)

I didn’t write per chapter this time, not that much to say.

Some repeats, some new. I still by har prefer the new :wink:

I used to wander of from 4-5 years of age. They had to go look all around town for me cause I didn’t come home till late :wink:
Not sure what age he is supposed to be anyway (older here than the original, at least drawn much older) and seem like more in a big city than where I grew up =P
People can be quick to report though, for stupid circumstances. A neighbor got reported cause the kid wasn’t hungry during lunch. ONCE! This one day she didn’t feel like eating her lunch, having an off day (but well enough to go to school) :roll_eyes:
It went nowhere of cause, cause there was no case. But the fact that the school even reported it -_-

That bird changed from a black to a brown one… Maybe the black was supposed to be “not yet seen it properly”/mystery?
Also, did they release the pet bird again, since he is outside again later in the chapter? Shouldn’t he have brought him home instead? =P

2 Likes

So looong xD

I meant nowadays and in a big city ^^

Wuuuuut? oO

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oops, almost forgot to read :eyes:

Ch10 (p67)

So, in this chapter, チー is doing as much damage as she can before the humans return, is that it?
Someone forgot their phone :scream_cat: Are they ok? How could one forget such an essential part of their body? :stuck_out_tongue:
And now, they need a new one.
I need a new rice cooker :thinking: (but I don’t need such a complex one x) and certainly not one that speaks…)
Ok… Now, I want the same chapter but with the technologies that existed when the first chapter of the main series was made :stuck_out_tongue:
チー won against 3 out of 4 machines, almost there! :smirk_cat:

Ch11 (p75)

Nice chapter, liked how the dog came back to get them x)

2 Likes
end chapters

I was thinking the same thing! How could they go anywhere without their phone!! :rofl:

My Kimba loves to ride the roomba! The button on top starts it, and he found out and went joy riding! XD

Last chapter was a bit more “fantastical”. Doesn’t quite fit with the series, but cute and fun so don’t mind =P

2 Likes

Late again…
Here is the last volume thread.